Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Your Two Cents Matters!

So how often do we get surveys offering this and that, for a moment of our time?!?! Why not let those surveys reward you!! 

This is another great way of getting FREE stuff or getting store rewards. For instance, Kroger usually has a survey at the bottom of their receipt which offers 50 additional fuel points for a short survey. Once I earn 100 points, I can redeem them for .10 cents off of gas. So if I take the survey every week I can earn an additional .20 cents off gas. 

I recieved the survey below from a purchase earlier today. So once I get a drink, lunch is on them! 

Think twice before you throw out your receipt! You could be missing out on FREE stuff. 

Have a great night Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 List of Cyber Monday Deals

Hey Savvy Savings Finders!! I hope everyone is excited for CYBER MONDAY! I have put together a new list of current sales and deals from Be...