Sunday, February 8, 2015

Checkout 51

Good Morning Bloggers!

Have you been using your mobile apps I was telling you about? If not, it's definitely okay, just click here to learn all about mobile apps!

Today I wanted to share with everyone a new app I just started using. I heard about it before but never took advantage of the savings. I know, I know.... tisk, tisk! But the great thing is that I am earning it now and so can you. What I love about this app is that the offers are updated every Thursday. Plus when I earn $2o I can cash out and they will send me a check!

Another thing I like about this app is that some offers I am able to choose which one I want to take advantage of. For instance, this week I have a choice of .25 cents back on salad, carrots, blueberries, mangoes, or bananas! This is an excellent option when looking for deals on produce, bread, and other items we don't usually see coupons for. Yesterday I earned .25 cents for buying bread.

So be sure that you are using all of the resources that you have at your fingertips. Every penny counts. And remember: We will never be rich, if we spend all our money!




Have a Great Day Bloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 List of Cyber Monday Deals

Hey Savvy Savings Finders!! I hope everyone is excited for CYBER MONDAY! I have put together a new list of current sales and deals from Be...