Monday, February 2, 2015

Keep More of Your Money With Ebates

A very good friend of mine introduced me to Ebates a couple of months ago. Ebates partners with retailers and allows you to get a portion of the sales back. They will literally send you a BIG FAT CHECK that you can use any way you please! 

Ebates has partnered with hundreds of retailers from American Eagle to Groupon  to Macy's and of course my favorite, Target! When I signed up, there was a promotion for a free $10 gift card and I chose Target. Hopefully there is a similar promotion running for you to take advantage of. Plus there are benefits for referring friends and family. 

So start keeping more of your money and sign up now!! 

Have a great night Bloggers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 List of Cyber Monday Deals

Hey Savvy Savings Finders!! I hope everyone is excited for CYBER MONDAY! I have put together a new list of current sales and deals from Be...