Monday, February 2, 2015

Another Reason I Love Target!

I know that couponing for the things that your family really needs can be difficult at times because we rarely see coupons for meat, produce, or bread. 

However, Target has a coupon out this week for $5 off the $20 worth of meat. To make things even better, if you text SNACKS to 827438, Target will send you mobile coupons for produce and other household items.  Those coupons can then be stacked with manufacturer coupons AND cartwheel. 

Also, I mentioned in my very first blog that Target is known for having unmarked clearance or just great unadvertised sales. The ribs below were marked at $3.99 and I opted to use my mobile coupon for $1 off $3 or more worth of meat. Plus, I was able to get $1 off $5 or more worth of fresh fruit in addition to 5% off the oranges by using the cartwheel. 

Here is the breakdown for everything else: 

(1) Tyson Chicken Strips - $6
(1) Tyson Grilled & Ready - $6
(1) Market Pantry Italian Sausage - $3.39
(1) Market Pantry Deli Meat - $3.09
(1) Gold Prime Drumsticks - $2.99
(4) Ziploc Bags - $5.00
(1) Nature's Own Bread - $2.69
(1) Tender Choice Ribs - $3.99


Coupons Used:
(1) $1 off any Tyson Chicken - MQ
(1) $1 off Grilled & Ready Chicken - MQ
(1) $.50 off Market Pantry Deli Meat - TQ
(1) $5 off $20 meat purchase - TQ 
(1) $2 off 2 Ziploc Bags - MQ
(1) $1 off 2 Ziploc Bags - MQ
(1) $1 off $3 meat purchase - TQ
(1) $1 off $5 produce purchase - TQ
(1) $.75 off 2 Ziploc Bags - TQ 

Total after coupons: $25.89 (including tax)

I also use the Ibotta app after my purchase. I recieved $1.25 back for the Tyson Chicken Strips and $1.00 for 2 Ziploc bags . So essentially I paid $23.64 for everything. 

So what would have cost me $45.70, ended up costing $23.64. That's a savings of 49%! Exactly why I LOVE Target!!! 

Have a great day Bloggers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 List of Cyber Monday Deals

Hey Savvy Savings Finders!! I hope everyone is excited for CYBER MONDAY! I have put together a new list of current sales and deals from Be...