Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Real Benefit of Couponing

People always ask me if couponing is hard. Or how much time I invest into couponing. And my favorite all time question... Is it really worth it?! And I will always say, YES!! It is totally worth my time and effort!! 

I LOVE that my husband and my daughter do not have to go to the store and purchase anything. All they need to do is check the hall closet or overflow shelves we have in the dining room. 

Knowing that I can contribute to my household in a way that I was never able to before makes me feel wonderful! Plus with many more women (and men) becoming either stay at home mothers (dads) or being the sole provider, it is imperative that we stretch our resources as far as we can. 

The first and probably most important way that we can make an impact is going to be with groceries and household items. It doesn't have to cost hundreds of dollars per month to feed our families. 

And for my expecting mommies and daddies, stores like Target, CVS, Walgreens, and even some grocery store have made it easier to provide for those little bundles of joy! Offering gifts cards and additional coupon savings for return trips make baby shopping a breeze.

I tell my husband all the time that I wish I knew about when our daughter was a baby. We could have done so much more for her and for our family in general.  But this is why I created this blog... To hopefully share what I have learned with other families! 


Happy Saving Bloggers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 List of Cyber Monday Deals

Hey Savvy Savings Finders!! I hope everyone is excited for CYBER MONDAY! I have put together a new list of current sales and deals from Be...