Thursday, January 29, 2015

Let Me Introduce Myself!!!

Welcome to Savvy Savings Finder! My name is Paula and I created this blog to help other savvy shoppers like myself find more great deals. My hope is that this blog can be used as a resource for those that are new to couponing but to those that are experienced as well.

I like to find deals everywhere I go! From the grocery store, to clothing stores, and even date night. Some stores I frequent are Target, Walgreens, CVS, Kroger, Harris Teeter, and Farm Fresh. I am HUGE fan of Target because they have great UNMARKED deals and the all around service I get when I go there. Plus, here in Virginia, some of the grocery stores DOUBLE coupons (yes, I said double!).

I will also share other ways that I like to save money and cut down on household expenses. Hopefully my fellow bloggers can learn some things from me and I can learn some things from you all as well! So stay tuned....



My New Motto: We will never be rich, if we spend all of our money!



Have a great day bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 List of Cyber Monday Deals

Hey Savvy Savings Finders!! I hope everyone is excited for CYBER MONDAY! I have put together a new list of current sales and deals from Be...