Thursday, January 29, 2015

Have Realistic Expectation

I am sure many of my bloggers have seen TLC's Extreme Couponing. If not, check Netflix or YouTube for episodes. Many couponers get hundreds of dollars of groceries for almost nothing. This is not realistic and more importantly people don't realize that those same people go back the next day to get the things they really need. 

It is important to know that your total will not always be $0 nor will the cashier always hand you money back (although it is nice when they do). I have set a realistic goal for my household of 50%. And as long as I can maintain that, I am happy! 

The picture below is from yesterday. I spent a total of $17. The retail value for all of it was $50.46 (before taxes). So I saved about 65%. And with everything here, we will be able to use it in a variety of meals. 

Good Day Bloggers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 List of Cyber Monday Deals

Hey Savvy Savings Finders!! I hope everyone is excited for CYBER MONDAY! I have put together a new list of current sales and deals from Be...