Sunday, October 22, 2017

Prime Grocery Delivery

Okay! Let's just be real... we all have those days where you are seriously deciding if it would be faster to order out or grab fast food rather than go to the grocery store! It's okay, this is a daily conversation I have with myself. 

Amazon fresh (exclusive to prime members only) now offers unlimited grocery delivery! At first I thought this was high but I have used Uber Eats, Harris Teeter grocery delivery, and Instacart and there is a $9.99 or higher fee for EACH delivery! I know! Insane, right?! 

Prime members get first dibs at unlimited grocery delivery. And to make it even better, they are offering a FREE trial. And you know we Savvy Savings Finders love anything that is FREE! 

Not a prime member, check out another recent post on how to sign up for a discounted membership! 

So, make your way on over to Amazon and start getting some fresh groceries delivered to your front door! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 List of Cyber Monday Deals

Hey Savvy Savings Finders!! I hope everyone is excited for CYBER MONDAY! I have put together a new list of current sales and deals from Be...