Thursday, October 19, 2017

Kindle Oasis

Did you hear the GREAT NEWS?! Amazon just released a waterproof kindle! For all you parents out there, this is the best thing since sliced bread. Between the random "I didn't do it" screen cracks, scratches that they don't remember, to spills and leaks... Amazon has answered the call and created this just for us. Well, at least, I'd like to think so. 

Between the battery life, storage, and audible, this is just PERFECT! I know what my kids are getting for Christmas! 

Have you purchased one recently? Share some feedback! 


Shop the All New Kindle Oasis - First Waterproof Kindle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 List of Cyber Monday Deals

Hey Savvy Savings Finders!! I hope everyone is excited for CYBER MONDAY! I have put together a new list of current sales and deals from Be...