Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Cyber Monday Deals

While everyone is preparing for Black Friday, I am getting geared up for Cyber Monday! Online shopping gives me more control over when and how I shop. Plus, I get more time to spend with family and friends over the holidays while everyone else is spending their time waiting in lines. 

I have included a few links to some deals for you to check out! Take a look at the list and start making your list now before things sell out on CYBER MONDAY! 




Best Buy Deals

Save $200 on Arlo Smart Home Wireless Security Cameras (4-Pack)

Save $100 on Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats³ Wireless Earphones

Save up to $150 on Select iPad Pro 12.9" Latest Model

Save $200 on Sony 55" Class LED Smart 4K Ultra HD TV


Amazon Deals

All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, 7" Display, 16 GB, Pink Kid-Proof Case

Thursday Night Football - Stream Live on Prime Video

Shop the All New Kindle Oasis - First Waterproof Kindle


Groupon Deals

14 Gift ideas under $25
 Cheap Gifts: 14 Ideas Under $25


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 List of Cyber Monday Deals

Hey Savvy Savings Finders!! I hope everyone is excited for CYBER MONDAY! I have put together a new list of current sales and deals from Be...